Keeping the eGovernance in tune, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India, has initiated the MCA21 project, to enable an easy and secure method to access the MCA services that is best suitable for the corporate entities and professionals besides the public. MCA21 is proposed to achieve all the objectives of a versatile eGovernance project. The project is named MCA 21 because it aims to be an organization that is capable of fulfilling the aspirations of its stakeholders, in the 21st century.
Digicertificate has partnered with Sifycomm to provide Digital Signature Certificates under the MCA 21 program.
MCA 21 aims at providing all the services at the place of their choice, be it their homes or offices. It is designed in such a manner so as to fully automate the entire process that is related to the enforcement and agreement of the legal requirements under the Companies Act, 1956. This will help the business community to meet their statutory obligations.
The Key Benefits of MCA 21
The main aim of MCA21 is to fulfill the various requirements of the stakeholders that include the corporate, professionals, public, financial institutions and banks, Government and the MCA employees. The key benefit includes the following:
- Simple and easy way of filing the Forms / Returns.
- On-line incorporation of companies.
- Registration and verification of charges can be done anytime and from anywhere.
- Inspection of public documents of companies can be done.
- Corporate centric approach.
- Build up a centralized database repository of corporate operating in India.
- Enhance service level fulfillment and build a strong customer relationship.
- Timely redressal of investor’s grievances.
- Total transparency through eGovernance.
- More time available for MCA employees for qualitative analysis of corporate information.